Corporate law is the broader spectrum which encompasses the laws governing the association and the functions of the Directors, Employees, Shareholders, Creditors, Consumers any many other corporate entities of a business community as a whole.
Corporate law is one of the most-focused and centric law practice areas of the firm. At Multi Purpose Consultants, we have an experience team of professionals led by veteran Advocate Mr. Arindam Roy to advice on all corporate matters including corporate governance and compliances for listed & unlisted companies, institutional investors, private equity investors, underwriters, board committees and directors etc.
Moreover, Multi Purpose Consultants renders services to its clients by providing comprehensive legal advice and drafting necessary documents to create and maintain contractual/business relationships, protect interest of the clients and assist in maximizing the value of their commercial transactions and business establishments. We have expertise in reviewing, drafting and negotiation of all kinds of commercial agreements.
WE PROTECT YOUR CORPORATE RIGHTS
OUR CORPORATE LAW SERVICE INCLUDES :
- General Corporate Advisory & Commercial Litigation.
- Corporate defence in arbitration proceedings.
- Protection of rights of minority shareholders (Oppression/Mismanagement).
- Formation of Companies, Partnerships, Trusts and other body corporate in India and overseas jurisdictions Drafting and Vetting of varied kinds of Contracts and Agreements.
- Technology Transfer Agreements.
- Regulatory, Compliance and Secretarial advisory, approvals and related matters.
Contact us for any corporate related issues.
Call at 9339973798